We, the Babylon Park Israel group, private company No. 516091857 (hereinafter: "the company") respect the privacy of the users of the company's internet website, www.babylonpark.co.il (hereinafter: "the site") and/or the application in Babylon Park (hereinafter: "the application") (hereinafter: "the user" or "the users").
The company is making every effort to protect the personal information of the users who share with the company in the application and/or in the site.
If the user refuses to accept any of the conditions as set forth below, he is immediately obligated to avoid entry and/or connection to and/or use of the application and/or the site, and he is also obligated to remove and delete the application from his mobile device (including various types of tablets).
The company shall be entitled to collect two types of information from the users in the application and/or on the site:
1) Anonymous and undefined information (hereinafter: "general information"). The general information is all overt information available to the company while the application is being used by the user, without the capability of identification of the user. General information includes anonymous and technical information and information collected regarding the behavior of the users of the application, and it may contain, inter alia, the activities of the user in the application, the type of operating system and the type of browser of the user, the type of mobile device and the version of the mobile device (including various types of tablets), the language of the device, the click stream, the referral URL, the keyboard language, and "dry" and unidentified data.
2) Information that the company collects and that may identify the user (hereinafter: "personal information"). The personal information permits the company to personally identify the user and is usually of a private or sensitive nature, including:
a) Their IP address, that is given automatically by the device being used (or their Mac address, as the case may be), in accordance with the network or the device used by them. This information is intended to permit improvement of the experience of the users and for security aims.
b) Personal information given by the users consciously, of their own free will, during use of the application; details furnished on the form for opening an account in the application.
c) It is likely that in the future it shall be possible to connect by means of a social network to which the user is connected (hereinafter: "the social network"). In such a case the social network, subject to its policy, may furnish various kinds of information, that may be regarded as general information and/or personal information, at the company's request. It is likely that in accordance with the policy of the social network, the user will be requested to approve various kinds of permissions for providing information about the social network to the company, and in such a case, if the user should permit the providing of the information to the social network, the social network can furnish information in whole or in part to the company and without any future complaint and/or claim being made by the user vis-a-vis the company.
If the user does not desire this option, if it should exist in the future, he must avoid connecting his account in the social network to the application and continue to connect to the application by means of identification details requested by the application.
d) The accumulation of information regarding the habits of the user and/or his surfing patterns and/or products and services purchased by him and/or information and addresses viewed by him and/or details left by him at the time of purchases by means of and/or in the application.
e) Information furnished in the contact form, either mandatory or that furnished independently by the user.
f) Execution of payments by means of the application and/or the site shall be done by clearing service providers and it is likely that the user may be required to furnish specific personal information to a specific clearing service provider (such as the credit card various, etc.). This information shall not be saved by the company, but it is likely that it may be saved in the databases of clearing service providers, in accordance with the policy of the clearing service providers and at their responsibility.
g) Information regarding services that were consumed by the user in the application, including benefits/coupons purchased by him, and the information accompanying the purchase and for realization of the benefits.
h) Access to the location of the mobile device. The company shall be entitled to receive access to information regarding the location of the mobile device, as long as the application is operated in the mobile device (even if it operates in the background). Use shall be made of the location in order to identify the nearest branch and/or branches.
It shall be possible to cancel location services by means of settings in the device.
i) The user shall not be obligated to furnish personal information by law.
The user hereby agrees and declares that the personal information to be furnished to the company was given of his own free will, so that the company may supply for him the services offered in the application.
The user agrees that the company may save the information furnished by him in a database (that may be registered in accordance with the requirements of the law) and in accordance with the aims as set forth above.
j) A user who wishes to be removed from the databases as set forth above may do so by giving notice in writing to the company in accordance with the provisions of the law.
k) Information regarding the user may be used in accordance with the aims of the databases of the company that shall be updated as necessary and at the discretion of the company and in accordance with the provisions of the law.
The information shall be collected by the company by itself and/or by external suppliers with whom the company has made an agreement for this purpose. The information shall be collected in two possible ways:
1) When the user enters the application and makes use of it, on entry to the application the company receives indication of this and may collect information regarding the user.
2) Information that the user has shared with the company of his own free will, either by execution of various operations in the application and/or by contacting the company by means of the application, or by connection to the social network, if this option should exist in the future.
1) The company may and can use general information for the following purposes:
a) Use for statistical, analytical, research, and marketing purposes and/or for the purpose of modification, development, and improvement of the application and the services given in it.
b) To supply the application services.
2) The company may and can use personal information for the following purposes:
a) Providing services for the user.
b) Modification, development, and improvement of the application and the services given in it.
c) Providing benefits or discounts, in accordance with the purchasing habits of the user.
d) To send advertising messages (including advertising messages in accordance with the Telecommunications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasts), 5742-1982) and/or a newsletter and/or other special commercial offers to the users, by means of email and/or text messages (SMS and/or WhatsApp and/or by means of other messages services) and/or messages either by means of the company itself or by means of third parties, whether or not the company has business connections with them, and for making contact (general or personal) with customers and/or users by direct mailing in all means of telecommunications, in order to send various marketing offers by the company and/or by anyone acting on its behalf and/or by anyone coming in its place and/or who may be an agent of the company, whether or not these third parties are connected in any way to the company.
The user may cancel the permission to receive push notices by changing the settings in his personal device and in accordance with the relevant and specific instructions of his cellular device.
e) To reply to questions from the user regarding the method of use of the application and to provide technical support services, as necessary, at the company's discretion.
f) Execution of various payments for the services by means of clearing service providers.
g) Receipt of general information regarding the location of the cellular device of the user, either for information security needs or for knowledge of the location of the user.
h) Personal advertising customization, to be displayed to the user, based on segmentation made by the company.
The company shall be entitled to share the information with third parties, inter alia in the cases as set forth below, in whole or in part:
a) In order to meet the requirements of the law, for the purpose of legal proceedings, court orders and/or quasi court orders, and including for the purpose of acceding to the request of a state and/or municipal authority, and subject to the provisions of the law.
c) For the purpose of detection and/or prevention and/or treatment of deceit, fraud, or security issues and technical problems.
d) For the purpose of answering requests for technical support and/or others from users.
e) For the purpose of defense against a claim, demand, or complaint that the use of the contents of the application was made without permission or infringe any rights whatsoever, not of the company.
f) For the purpose of defense against a claim, demand, or complaint that information for making contact (i.e. name, address, email address, etc.) of a third party was published or transferred without his consent or so as to constitute an annoyance.
g) For the purpose of defense of the rights and/or the property and/or the personal security of the company and/or of the users and/or of the public in general.
h) For the purpose of furnishing information regarding a change of control in the company, because of a merger, purchase, or the purchase of all or most of the assets of the company.
i) For the purpose of collection, holding, and/or management of personal information by third parties who will provide services for the company, whether or not these parties are connected to the company, in accordance with the needs of the company and/or of the third parties, even if the laws for protection of privacy and/or protection of the information in countries in which the third parties are acting differ from those of the State of Israel.
j) For the purpose of giving the option of making payments by means of clearing service providers.
k) Cooperation with third parties for the purpose of improvement of the experience of use and for granting the services.
l) In accordance with explicit approval by the user before detection of the information by the company.
To remove any doubts it is hereby clarified that the company shall be entitled to collect, reveal, and transfer general information to third parties at its sole and absolute discretion and without the need to receive any other and/or additional approval from the user.
1) If a user should wish to change and/or update and/or delete personal information furnished by him to the company, then he must send an email message to the address: talhar-lev@babilon and give details of his request.
2) On receipt of the application the company shall make reasonable efforts to respond to it, in accordance with the applicable privacy laws. It should be noted that if information was sent by the company to third parties before it was contacted, it may be unable to remove and/or change and/or delete it.
3) It is clarified that unless the user orders the company otherwise, the company shall be entitled to hold the personal information of the user, as long as this is reasonably required for the aim for which the personal information was collected, including, but not only, for meeting requirements and/or obligations and/or legal requirements and/or business requirements and/or for the resolution of disputes and/or for the enforcement of conditions, all in accordance with the privacy laws applying and in accordance with the provisions of the law.
1) In order to use the application the user must be above the age of eighteen (18).
2) The company reserves the right to request proof of age at every stage, so that the company con verify that the user is not below the age of eighteen (18).
4) A user who believes that the company has collected information regarding a person who is below the age of eighteen (18) is required to contact the company and update it by email to talhar-lev@babilon.
5) A parent who should choose to install the application on the cellphone of his child who is a minor, who is below the age of eighteen (18), assumes full responsibility for this action, including the possibility that the company will collect personal information about his minor child, with all that this entails.
1) The company makes a reasonable effort in implementation and maintenance of the security of the application, the site, and the personal information of the users (either by itself or by means of third parties who supply it with security services).
2) The company implements information security procedures and policy as customary in order to ensure the information security of the users, with the aim of preventing, as far as possible in the circumstances, unauthorized use of this information, both personal and general.
3) Nevertheless, the company cannot undertake and guarantee that there will be no unauthorized access to the information, and in all circumstances the company shall not be responsible for damage of any kind that may be caused following unauthorized access to the information, including direct and/or indirect and/or resultant damage.
1) The company shall be entitled to use software or third party services in order to collect and/or store and/or process the information collected, either personal and/or general, by means of the application, and for the supply of services in the application, including purchases made by means of it.
1) The company and/or third parties with whom it has signed agreements for this purpose, shall be entitled, during use of the application by the user, to use the technology customary and accepted known as cookies and/or Flash and/or other monitoring technologies (hereinafter: "monitoring technologies"), as it sees fit.
2) The monitoring technologies shall be saved on the mobile device (including various types of tablets) and/or on the laptop and/or desktop computer of the user, and shall permit the company to execute specific characteristics automatically, with the aim of simplifying the experience of use in the application.
3) The user may cancel and/or neutralize the monitoring technologies, in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer of the browser and/or the computer and/or the mobile device.
4) It is emphasized that deletion of the monitoring technologies by the user or prevention of their storage and/or change of the Flash characteristics are liable to harm the experience of use of the application and/or prevent the capability of its use or limit it.
5) The user is recommended to carefully read the instructions found in the browser or in the help screen in order to learn more about these characteristics.
6) In general, monitoring technologies of third parties save general information, such as the Internet pages visited by the user, the search time, etc.
1) It is likely that the application will include characteristics of social networks.
2) These characteristics may permit integration with specific social networks or platforms of third parties (hereinafter: "social network" or "platform").
3) Social networks and platforms have been created and maintained by third parties that are not connected to the company and may not be under its control.
7) Giving approval to the application of the company to interface with a social network and/or a platform will permit the company to furnish data regarding the user to its contact persons (and vis-a-vis), in order that the user may enjoy the social characteristics. These data may include, inter alia, the username and/or his profile in the social media and/or any other information that the company may regard as being relevant.
9) The entry of the user, his use of the application, and his reliance on it and/or on the services and/or the contents of third parties and any interaction between the user and third parties shall be at the responsibility of the user only, and he shall solely bear any expense that may be related to this.
10) The user hereby exempts the company from any direct and/or indirect and/or resultant responsibility for any damage and/or proven loss or that was not caused to the user, if caused following the giving of approval for the application to interface with another social network and/or platform and/or any other third party, even if not referred to above and/or following use of them and/or of their characteristics and/or of information published in them.
1) The application may include options for the execution of purchases and/or payments by means of it.
2) The payment shall be made by means of Internet clearing services of third parties and/or clearing service providers, that permit the various users to send or receive payments in a secure manner, by means of use of credit card data.
3) The credit card data and/or other concealed data shall not be stored in the company's computer, but may be stored with third parties.
5) The company does not own independent clearing services and is not connected in any way whatsoever to any clearing service providers.
6) The clearing service providers are independent contractors and the company and/or its related companies and/or their agents and/or their workers and/or their managers and/or their shareholders are not and shall not be responsible for their activities.
1) The user agrees that the company shall make use of details furnished by him of his own free will in order to send him updates, including marketing information and/or advertising information (including advertising messages in accordance with the Telecommunications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasts), 5742-1982), benefits and information regarding services of third parties, whether or not they are business partners of the company, by email and/or by means of text messages (SMS, WhatsApp, or any other platform that permits sending text messages) and/or by means of Push notices.
2) The user may cancel his consent by sending an email message to talhar-lev@babilon or he may follow the deletion instructions found in the notice sent to him.
3) The user hereby confirms that the company has informed him that he may refuse to accept the advertising information as set forth in this sub part.
4) Material changes shall come into effect seven (7) days after the notice is published in the site and/or in the application and/or is sent by email, whichever comes first.